Shetland 535 suntrip - odds and sods

Sell your boat, and or any boaty bits cluttering up the garage.
Forum rules
ONCE YOUR ITEM HAS SOLD PLEASE REMOVE/DELETE YOUR POST TO STOP CONFUSION - THANK YOU
admin
Site Admin

Shetland 535 suntrip - odds and sods

Post by admin » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:54 am

We have had the pleasure of owning a Shetland 535 Suntrip for the last 3 years and she was great fun. We kept her moored in Padstow harbour. We have had to take the awful decision to scrap her recently due to severe rot and water retention. She was a 1970 boat. We have saved the cabin door, cabin hatch, bow rail and windscreen. They are all in a condition commensurate with a 49 year old boat but they may be of use to a current owner rather than us just scrapping them.

We are based in Cornwall so if there is someone out there who can use these items we would rather see them go to a good home rather than the scrap pile.
Many thanks.
Nigel Parkes
07885 822 875
There is NOTHING--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.
Kenneth Grahame

Mushroom

Re: Shetland 535 suntrip - odds and sods

Post by Mushroom » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:31 am

Hi kenith
I'm currently up in Scotland and recently been given a good hull of a Shetland, trying to do it up bit by bit , just interested in the windscreen though, not sure what you want for it
Thanks James

Hymn

Re: Shetland 535 suntrip - odds and sods

Post by Hymn » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Hi Nigel, I’ve been looking for a bow rail for my 535, so do you have a price / pictures you could send me for it?
Based in Dorset, so I’d need in couriered if you’ve any idea on if that is possible as I imagine it’s all one piece.
Regards, David