Trailer for Sale

Sell your boat, and or any boaty bits cluttering up the garage.
Forum rules
ONCE YOUR ITEM HAS SOLD PLEASE REMOVE/DELETE YOUR POST TO STOP CONFUSION - THANK YOU
SteveM

Trailer for Sale

Post by SteveM »

Hi all
I have an Indespension V792 (Roller Coaster 3 equiv) braked trailer currently advertised for sale. It’s set up to carry our 2010 Family 4, is in great condition, comes with both hitch and wheel locks and fully functioning light board. Just requires your number plate and is good to go. Looking for offers in the region of £1K . Located in Beccles, Suffolk and ready for immediate collection. Photos available and any questions or viewings welcome. Please contact me if interested
Shetland Family Four 20hp Honda 4 stroke

Jonathan9746

Re: Trailer for Sale

Post by Jonathan9746 »

Hi SteveM, do you know whether your trailer could be configured to carry a Shetland 570 please? Cheers, Jon

SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Jon
I wouldn’t like to say as I’m new to the boating fraternity and know nothing about the 570
I can send you photos if you wish and give you any load capacity info / dimensions you need.
Regards

Jonathan9746

Post by Jonathan9746 »

Thanks SteveM, that would be great thanks. If you could take some photos and give me an idea of the maximum length, beam and weight capacity of the trailer then that would be brilliant.

Is it this trailer (or a variation)?
http://www.indespension.co.uk/roller-tr ... ter-3.html

SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Jon
Yes it’s their earlier version of that trailer, it’s called ‘Hallmark’, the spec is as far as I can see pretty much the same in all aspects.
You could probably verify that by giving them a call . My trailer is the V792A serial no: S43607
Regards
Steve

Jonathan9746

Post by Jonathan9746 »

Thanks SteveM. I'm not sure that it's going to be big enough for the 570 I was looking at (which I think is a couple of feet longer than the Family Four).

SteveM

Post by SteveM »

No worries Jon, hope you find what you’re looking for.

Paulf

Post by Paulf »

Hi Steve, I'm new to this forum and have just picked up on your trailer for sale. Is it still available, if so could you send some pictures?
Many thanks.

SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Hi Paulf
Yes the trailer is still available
Here are a few photos as requested
Let me know if you need any more infoImage
Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.