Shetland 535 with Tohatsu 50HP and trailer for sale

Sell your boat, and or any boaty bits cluttering up the garage.
Forum rules
ONCE YOUR ITEM HAS SOLD PLEASE REMOVE/DELETE YOUR POST TO STOP CONFUSION - THANK YOU
rosemariecronin

Shetland 535 with Tohatsu 50HP and trailer for sale

Post by rosemariecronin »

Shetland 535 Motor boat suitable for Estuary / River / Coastal waters with Tohatsu 50HP outboard and road / launching trailer. Complete outfit to get you on the water. Engine given full service and fuel system overhaul at start of the season. (over £500 spent) fitted with speed log, rev counter and fishfinder/depth gauge. Has boarding ladder (new 3 years ago) cover for engine and cockpit cover.
Can be slept on as down below converts into a double bed. Electric bilge pump, fishing rod holders, anchor, fenders, spare ropes. Outboard has built in two stroke mixing tank so no guess work involved. 5 Gallon fuel tank, Electric start and very powerful. Steering gear overhauled two years ago, plus lifting hydraulics.
Currently out of the water. Antifouled at start of year. Available to view in Exeter, Devon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daveflack

Re: Shetland 535 with Tohatsu 50HP and trailer for sale

Post by daveflack »

Love the name
Clive

Post by Clive »

Didn't spot that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks good but needs more pics and a price to sell. (Just saying, not looking myself)
4+2 (1989) 35hp Honda outboard, in Guildford on trailer.
rosemariecronin

Post by rosemariecronin »

hi

It is very hard to find how to edit or add more pictures so I'll give it a go now thanks.

I cannot seem to edit the advert as there is no edit button showing , am I missing something ?
Clive

Post by Clive »

I don't think you can edit after a while. To post pictures, see just under the window you type in, it has two tabs. Click on the Attachments one, then the Add Files button. If you want to add more words, just add to the thread. Good luck, they are popular boats.
4+2 (1989) 35hp Honda outboard, in Guildford on trailer.