535 Cuddy

Technical details and specific factual information regarding Shetlands is frequently inaccurate from the many published sources. We have collated the information shown here in good faith, believing it to be reasonably accurate. Our grateful thanks to the many members that have assisted us with their collective knowledge.
Forum rules
Please do not base a purchase, a sale, or a price negotiation purely on this content.
TbayPhil

535 Cuddy

Post by TbayPhil »

Hi Guys
Does anyone know where I can get a screen and frame for my 535 with a cuddy, or give me the measurement so I have an idea what the make. Also this is a long shot I am trying to find the year (or approximate year) she was made her Number is 3391. This is so I can get her insured and do any member you know of any insurance companies that will insure her
Thanks TbayPhil

535Mustard

Re: 535 Cuddy

Post by 535Mustard »

Hi.
Your hull number is approx 1972 build for a 535.

I can measure my screen for you, but you can also buy them from slipscreens in Pembrokeshire who do Nationwide delivery.

Mine is insured with craftinsure, £156 fully comp. Nothing else needed.
Many insurance companies want either a survey or condition report in the boat when it's over 30 years old, craftinsure don't!

Hope that helps.
Tom

TbayPhil

Post by TbayPhil »

Thanks Tom. I am just about to insure her as all the work is done baring the screen.
Cheers Phil

535Mustard

Post by 535Mustard »

No probs