A PLEA FROM ADMINS HEART!

Thoughts, Ideas and General Questions
admin
Site Admin

A PLEA FROM ADMINS HEART!

Post by admin »

This is aimed at new members or those wishing to elevate their accounts to PAID Staus.

If you pay by PayPal and the email address on your PP account is not the same as you registered with, I have no hope in hell of finding you in the database. I only capture user names and registration emails. Your real name is no good to me whatsoever.

When this happens I ALWAYS reply to the address on the PayPal receipt to explain this.

Recently I have been on the receiving end of some angry emails accusing me of scamming the money as the accounts remain locked. If you don't pick up the email from your Paypal email, that is not my fault.

So, PLEASE PLEASE, if you know your PP email is not the same as the one you registered, give me a chance and just tell me either your user name or registration email.

RANT OVER

ADMIN
There is NOTHING--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.
Kenneth Grahame

Clive

Re: A PLEA FROM ADMINS HEART!

Post by Clive »

That’s not a rant, it’s common sense and the people sending you nasty emails should take a step back and have a long look at themselves. This is a great forum and you should be praised for the work you put in. It’s not a multinational service provider!
Maybe you should say who they are so we can tell them what we think!!! 😂😂
My rant over.
4+2 (1989) 35hp Honda outboard, in Guildford on trailer.

535Mustard

Post by 535Mustard »

Sorry to hear you have had nasty emails.
I was impressed with the speed when I paid up, but I did message you too!
If you ever need any help or support please ask.

Tom

Fred

Post by Fred »

Hi Sue
I have recently registered with the Shetland Owners Association, it appears that I cannot view some of the items on the web site.
I assume that it is because I have not paid my fee, my question is, can I pay by credit card as I don't use Paypal , failing that can I send a cheque ?
I am anxious to start to work on my 535 and would like to talk with fellow owners in Ireland especially as this evening the government has just declared a total lock down for a month ! giving me plenty of time to amuse myself !!

Hope you can help me to resolve this .

Regards for 2021 where I hope we can all enjoy good health and lots of fun in our boats
Fred Crampton

My E-mail fandscrampton@gmail.com